It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:36 am

THE FRESHWATER FORUMS »

Member Tanks & Aquascaping

All times are UTC + 4 hours

Post subject: Re: My Chaotic little waterworld
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:16 pm 
Clownfish

Hey there ecu2dxb, I bought the solenoid from a friend who bought it online

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:50 am 
Clownfish

tiny update!!!!!
soooo i took out the cambomba, i started to kinda hate it, i still have a few stems in there but im done with it
ever since I ran out of seachem iron ive noticed my plants have slowed down growth, but they are not dropping dead so good for me ]:) , my arowna is a happy little fish swimming in a small piece of Eden!!!
Water letuce is growing crazy well, this is what ive take out cause they were hogging all the light

and this is what still remains in the tank

my vals are growing crazy well sending out runners like there is no tomorrow, contortion val is not doing that well but its haning in there, hope it starts to spread,here a pic of some of the runners

and here a pic of the whole tank :rofl:

the water wisteria has grown pretty thick, will post a close up pic soon, im gonna be changing my lights soon so i hope the hair grass starting kicking in, its not dying off but i want to start complain how its growing everywhere
and ive started feeding my arowana pellet from JBL, he loves them (thank God!!!)

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:56 am 
Clownfish

HI guys, i thought i should update ull :(, since November i had run out of CO2 and gave it to National Trading on electra and the guy said that he will go to mussafa cuz he drives around for te shop and not until a few days ago he said he dosent know where to fill, i went to myself to mussafa very upset and thanks to AL RUWAIS GAS i got my cylinder refilled
but guys i wont beat around the bush, it was too little too late
all the plants in my tank have withered away!!1im soo depressed my tank looks like a grave yard, its an embarrassment to its former glory
my hair grass my hydrocotyle duwarf saggitariar are all dead
guys pls help me out
i will pay anyone whow can get me these plants as i cant find them here in abu dhabi
and pls tell me how to get rid of the algae carpet i have, it looks disgusting

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:39 am 
Phytoplankton

hey so sorry for your loss you can get those plants from thinkfish pets plus and creatures oasis.
as for the algae why not research online
good luck :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:57 am 
Clownfish

Hey guys!my dear arowana which was housed in this tank passed away while we relocated to another appartment! Horrible tragedy, so this tank and all its equipment are for sale, all plants are sold already, please message me on whatsapp ,0506991524, if interested.

THE FRESHWATER FORUMS »

Member Tanks & Aquascaping